Retirement in Thailand?

VISA ISSUANCE FOR TEMPORARY RESIDENCE (as issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of Thailand) [NON-IMMIGRANT "O-A" (LONG STAY)] This type of visa will be issued to applicants aged 50 years or above wishing to take retreat in the Kingdom at least for the period of one year. QUALIFICATION OF THE APPLICANT A foreign national whose age is 50 years or above (on the date of submitting the application). [...]